Auto2x Perspectives in Electrification 2025
This report focuses on how leading carmakers are developing and executing their strategies to better position themselves in the new era of electrified mobility. It also provides insights on how their model range and sales’ mix by powertrain will change between 2015 and 2025.
Aggressive electrification goals for emission compliance & next auto era
Besides Tesla and Toyota’s who lead BEVs and HEVs respectively, most brands are still in the early stages of electrified-to brand’s European sales. But European Premium carmakers prepare a product offensive over the next 7 years announcing aggressive targets for up to one-third of sales coming from EVs.
Lithium-Ion battery technology is improving year by year with increased energy density and falling costs by KWh of energy. Balance of choices allowing lower costs, higher range, reduced battery size.
This report focuses on Premium car manufacturers’ electrified portfolio, strategies, and technology roadmaps to comply with regulation and democratize BEV, PHEV, HEV, FC & other AFVs by ‘25.
Table of Contents
1. China New Energy Vehicles Forecasts
- Electrification Outlook up to 2025
- Market shares of leading brands in NEVs between 2019-25
- The growth outlook and market dynamics for BEV, PHEV and FCV
2. European Outlook for Electrified vehicles
- Market shares by brand between 2019 and 2025
- The growth outlook for BEV, PHEV and FCV
3. USA’s Electrified market
- Powertrain mix evolution
- Leaders vs losers
4. Electrified roadmaps of 7 major carmakers