Auto2x unveils new automotive applications of blockchain technologies to advance automated, connected, electric driving and sustainability
Blockchain and WEB 3 advancements create opportunities for new ADAS and electric car features
Autonomous Driver DNA, Self-charging EVs, Vehicle Wallets, NFT-based service history and Autonomous Guardian top Auto2x’s ranking of emerging ADAS
Auto2x examined advancements in exponential technologies, such as Blockchain, AI, Computing, Data, Materials and User Interface, to identify opportunities for new ADAS features to customers which improve cabin safety, boost passenger convenience and enhance personalization.
We categorize the emerging ADAS features based on their value addition and technological maturity. Value addition reflects the incremental benefits or quantum leaps comparing to existing ADAS. Technological maturity captures the commercial availability and deployment of the features.
- Vehicle Wallet for EV Charging based on Digital Identities, such as BMW’s pilot for charging with renewables
- NFT-based Service & Updates’ Vehicle history
- Autonomous Guardian
- Autonomous self-charging electric car.
- Acoustic vehicle monitoring & signalling
- Autonomous Driver DNA
- Self-Navigation & Route optimization
What this report delivers
- Identify new automotive applications of Blockchain & WEB3 with high potential, different maturity levels.
- Assess the tech building blocks and their maturity to allocate development effort and resources
- Learn about the strategies of leading players and the emerging disruptors: Investments, partnerships, organizational structure
- Understand the progress of regulation
To learn more contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.